TheCrew
Welcome to our forum

To see more topics register at our forum

Status: Recruiting on - Make an application at recruitment section if you want to join

TheCrew
Welcome to our forum

To see more topics register at our forum

Status: Recruiting on - Make an application at recruitment section if you want to join

TheCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheCrew Clan forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Important - The Crew clan moved to another forum
For those who want to stay with us, send me a pm in the old forum until this weekend because these forum it will be deleted

m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
m2sser
Trial menber

m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) Empty
PostSubject: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Name: Rait. Ingame m2sser / Fivedollar hoe (depends what am i playing Smile)

Location/Time Zone: Estonia, GMT +2

Do You speak other languages?: English

Do you have a good English?(level your english from 1 to 5): 4.

Availability: Tell us if you work/study/etc...: Work, but staying home atm, because baby is coming

How many hours do you spend at game +/- ?: As mutch as I can. 5-6 hour a day maybe. Sometimes more.

Why do u want to join us ?: Want to get that "clan" feeling again, u know what i mean, when u got ur mates with u, joking around and doing stuff together.

Are you able to follow orders and work as a team ?: Yea, ofcourse

Experience in l2(Raiding/sieging/playstyle: Mainly been playing dagger or archer. Have done some raids, sieges etc. Playstyle: more action, more fun.
Previous servers/clans: No clans. l2w00t, GvE, World. Theres too many, low- and highrates.

Do you use ventrilo/Teamspeak/Raidcall? Can, if needed Smile

What do you expect from us? 1st of all, fun. Helpfulness, team spirit. In one sentence: Im looking for smthng, that a good/friendly clan has to offer Smile

Where you heard about us? Hopzone.

Do you know anyone inside our clan who vouch for you? Noup.

Oh, yeah, been playing L2 on and off for about 5 years now. Started with C4 or smthng like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Capeta
Admin
Admin
Capeta

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 am

m2sser wrote:
Name: Rait. Ingame m2sser / Fivedollar hoe (depends what am i playing Smile)

Why do u want to join us ?: Want to get that "clan" feeling again, u know what i mean, when u got ur mates with u, joking around and doing stuff together.

It's this we are looking for too, friendship its the most important for us, So for me you are in +1

Your apps seems cool man, and congratulations for the baby, hope everything goes well.

I will ask you only a thing, Read our clan rules and forum rules. Check our forum daily man <--- this is the most important thing, if you cant be so much active on game, explain us why and for much days you will be off.

Lets see a few more opinions but for me you look an mature and humble person. +1

Back to top Go down
http://thecrewclan.tk/
[Koyote]
Clan Menber
[Koyote]

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 am

+1 from me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
m2sser
Trial menber

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks guys cheers

For now, I'm waiting for you guys to pick out a server Smile
Back to top Go down
filipe
Clan Menber
filipe

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
WhiteFalzony
Admin
Admin
WhiteFalzony

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 pm

i must give you a welcome to TheCrew created to have fun time and friendship, hope you can give us some Smile

yeah the worst part of a clan is to choose a fucking server Surprised
Back to top Go down
Capeta
Admin
Admin
Capeta

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Aceppted. Check our forum and clan rules. Check daily our forum if u need to be away much time lets us know that on forum
Back to top Go down
http://thecrewclan.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)   m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :) Empty

Back to top Go down

m2sser / FiveDollarHoe recruitment info :)
Page 1 of 1